Publisher NEWDIAMED publishes books, pamphlets, manuals, journals in the medical, pharmaceutical and pharmacoeconomic issues. The task of publishing house - the popularization of scientific knowledge and the results of original research. Honesty and high ethic standards - the basic principle of publishing NEWDIAMED, which in its work adheres to neutrality on all issues published in journals .
The publishing process material includes several steps. Accordingly, the author, editor, reviewer, publisher and owner, who owns the journal , are required to comply with ethical norms and rules at all stages of publications, ranging from the provision of article and ending its publication in the journal.
Publisher NEWDIAMED follows standards associations such as the Ethics Committee of scientific publications (COPE), the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICJME), the Committee on Ethics of technical publications (CPE), and others.
- In carrying out its duty must act objectively and fairly, without discrimination based on gender, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, ethnicity or geographic origin of the authors.
- All articles submitted by the author to the journal, should be assessed objectively, in terms of their scientific significance.
- All complaints and contradictions need to be studied in a timely manner in accordance with the policy of the company. You must give the author the opportunity to respond to all complaints and justify discrepancies. All documentation relating to complaints must be retained.
- To make the right decision about the appropriateness of publishing the article, the reviewer must act objectively and in a timely manner.
- It is essential to respect the confidentiality of any information provided by the editor or the author. The reviewer should not take for himself a copy of the article.
- It is necessary to warn the editor about the material which was previously published in other journals.
- In case of a potential conflict of interests reviewer should warn the editor and send it to the knowledge of an article to another reviewer.
- The author has no right to grant the same article to the publication of several scientific journals. In the case of the information in the article, which was previously published by other expert, the author must indicate the source and author of the cited information.
- It is necessary to declare the potential conflict of interest, if any.
- During the entire process of publishing the author is obliged to cooperate with the editor and publisher, correcting, adding and subtracting material, if necessary.
- The author takes full responsibility for possible plagiarism of text patterns, and other information. Any violation of copyright will be considered according to the COPE algorithm.
In the case of lawless and unethical behavior of any of the participant in the process of publication at any stage it is necessary to bring to the attention of the chief editor or publisher.
Who informs the editor or publisher of the deviations from the ethical norms must provide sufficient evidence. All statements and appeals are accepted, reviewed and processed.
When collecting the evidence it is necessary to avoid any charges.
The decision to conduct an investigation takes editor, which if necessary can ask for advice or assistance to the publisher.
The author should be allowed to answer any charges.
When there is a serious deviation the employer of the accused should be notified . Editor or publisher, together with the scientific community decides on the need to involve employers or investigation is carried out by examining the available data, in consultation with experts.
The consequences of deviations from ethical norms
- Official letter to the author or the reviewer with an indication of the deviation in order to prevent deviations from the ethical norms in his subsequent articles.
- The official denial of the publication, as well as the official head of the author notice reviewer Agency abstracting and readers.
- A ban on the publication of the author for a certain period of time.
- Transfer of the investigation results in superior organisation for further decisions
Withdrawal of already published article is an extreme measure and is used in case of opening of the facts, not previously known in the course of the review.
To initiate the removal of the article can be authors, readers, reviewers, editors and publishers, by written request to the editor of the journal .
The decision to withdraw the article takes the commission to resolve the conflicts of the journal in the presence of facts sufficient to withdraw.
Commission notifies the removal of the initiator of the article on the results of consideration of the application in writing.
In case of withdrawal of articles from the journal there will be a publication about article withdrawal, stating its data.
In the case of journal articles indexed by any databases, the databases sent a letter stating that the article is withdrawn, specifying the reasons of withdrawal.
The Editorial Board when considering article can test the material with the help of Anti-plagiarism system.
In case of borrowing revision acts in accordance with the rules of COPE.