When sending articles to the editor should be strictly observe the following rules:
1. The author sends an article for publication in the journal "Clinical Gerontology", the relevant category of the journal, ie illuminating the fundamental questions of biology and pathophysiology of aging characteristics of the course and treatment of various diseases in later age, modern methods of diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation, care, deontological, medical and social aspects of geriatrics.
2. It is more preferable to send the article by e-mail at email@example.com.. Supporting documents should be attached to the article. You can also send to the address: 115446, Moscow, Kolomensky passage, P.O.B.2, OOO "MTP NEWDIAMED", or in person at Khamovniki shaft 28, after calling the editor at tel. (495) 225-83-74. Manuscript must be submitted in 1 copy, a copy of the article - on electronic media. All components of the article in a single file. To make sure that your article is obtained by sending an e-mail, use the option "notification" or call the office.
3. The articles in Russian and English the following information should be specified: a surname, a name of the author in full; place of work of each author in the nominative case, the position of the author, title; contact information for publication (mailing address, phone number, E-mail), article title, abstract, keywords.
4. The article should be built on a traditional plan for world periodicals. To all the original articles included a structured abstract of 200 to 300 words, including headings: purpose of the study, materials and methods, results, conclusions (conclusion). For lectures, editorials, reviews, clinical reviews, articles to help the practitioner, a social need should attach unstructured abstract.
5. The amount of the original article should not exceed 8-10 pages (1800 characters per 1 page with spaces.), Lectures editorials, reviews - 12-15 pages, to assist the practitioner, clinical dissections - 3-4 pages. Original articles should have the following structure: introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion, conclusion (conclusion), conflict of interests, references (requirements for the registration of the list of references, see subpt18-20.). .
6. Each article should be carefully edited and verified by the author. The statement should be clear, without long introductions and repetitions.
7. Quotations cited in the article should be scrutinized; footnote must specify the source of its title, year, issue, pages.
8. Abbreviations are not allowed, except for common abbreviations of chemical and mathematical values, terms. In articles should be used system SI. All reductions should be disclosed at the first mention.
9. Special terms should be given in the Russian translation, and use only the generally accepted words in the scientific literature. In no case do not use foreign words in the Russian version in the "own" transcription.
10. Tables should be constructed graphically match the content of the graphs. All figures, totals and percentages in tables should be carefully checked by the author and match the figures in the text. You must specify the units for all indicators in Russian. The table must have a title. Abbreviations in the table should be disclosed in the notes to the table, even if they have already been deciphered in the text. Tables should be placed in the text after the paragraph in which they have a link.
11. The number of illustrations (photos, drawings, diagrams, charts, diagrams), should be, of course, sufficient . Drawings are placed in the text after the end of the paragraph, in which there is a reference to the drawing. Caption is located immediately after the drawing. Photos should be contrast, pictures - clear. Each figure should be numbered and, if necessary, be marked as "up" and "down". Graphs and charts should not be overloaded with text labels. Captions is an explanation of the values of all curves, letters, numbers and other symbols necessarily in Russian. If the author uses patterns borrowed from foreign sources, he should link to this source, and if it is borrowed from foreign publications, should make by a translation into Russian of all the symbols in the figure and indicated ... adapted from [number of the source quoted in the bibliography]. Due to the fact that the pictures published in the magazine in only black and white chart and graphs must be made so that the differences between the columns, sectors, etc. lines were clear printing without use of additional colours.
12. The Editorial Board reserves the right to shorten and correct the article.
13. Articles previously published or sent to another journal are impossible to be sent.
14. Articles which are not drawn in accordance with these rules might be returned to the authors without review.
15. All articles are sent to the editorship for the review. The negative reviews and reviews containing comments that require processing (refinement) are sent to the author. Revised manuscript sent to the editor with the author's comments on the implementation of the recommended fixes and (or) reasoned objections to the reviewer's comments.
16. Publication of articles in the journal is free.
17. Article shall be accompanied by a list of references (for editorials optional), decorated in the manner as the citation. Bibliographic references in the text are given in square brackets in accordance with the reference lists. The links to works that are not in the list of references are not allowed , and vice versa: all the documents to which reference is made in the text, they should be included in the bibliography. Not allowed links to unpublished in print and electronic media in the official work as the work of many years ago. The only exceptions are rare highly informative work. To improve the citation of authors in the journal carried a transliteration of the Russian-speaking sources using official encodings. Online Service - http://www.translit.ru.
18. The publisher NEWDIAMED changes rules of registration of bibliographic descriptions. This is due to the transfer of technology in the international bibliographic citation indexes. All references to journal articles to increase demand and citation of scientific papers should contain their DOI (Digital object identifier, a unique numeric identifier in the article CrossRef system). Check for DOI article should be on the site htpp: // search.crossref.org (search.crossref.org) or htpps: //www.citethisforme.com (htpps: //www.citethisforme.com) .To obtain DOL must enter in the search box the name of stait in English.
19. Examples of the references.
Standard magazine article. Ivanov II Treatment of hypertension. Wedge. Gerantol. 2015; 20 (3-4): 55-57. Doi ... (if applicable).
Book. Vorobyev PA Fever of unknown origin. M .: NEWDIAMED;
Book (ed). Infections transmitted through sexual contact. Ed. Vorobyev PA M .: NEWDIAMED; 2010: 11-15.
Legal materials (bills, orders, standards, etc..). Federal Law ╣323-FZ of November 21, 2011. "On the foundations of the health of Russian citizens." Citing possible only if there is in the public domain on the Internet. Available in http://www.rosminzdrav.ru/documents/7025-federalnyy-zakon-323-fz
Programming & design